The 2nd Annual Kids 4 Kids Basketball Clinic
A PRE-BASKETBALL SEASON TUNE UP
We are hosting our 2nd Annual Kids 4 Kids Clinic on Sunday, November 13th, 2016. Have your child learn from premier league coaches and receive a Pre-Basketball Season Tune Up during an amazing afternoon at the Nobles and Greenough School in Dedham!
Kids 4 Kids began with the idea that kids can give locally in and around the Boston area, so kids abroad as far as East Africa have the same opportunity and access to sports that they do. Shooting Touch kids in Massachusetts are hosting this clinic so Shooting Touch kids in Rwanda can gain access to health care coverage and education through the platform of basketball. Our goal is to fundraise $10,000 so our programming in Rwanda can train more coaches, provide more equipment, and continue to provide health care for our players and all of their families.
Our premier preparatory and public high school players and coaches from powerhouse programs including Nobles, Rivers, Wellesley High, Milton Academy, Brimmer and May and more, will volunteer their time to make this Pre-Season Tune-Up an afternoon of hard work and inspiration. Kids partake in exciting skills and drills with personalized coaching on strength and conditioning, ball handling, defense and offensive positioning, along with off-court motivational speeches on the power of basketball as a tool to help others.
When: November 13th, 2016
1:00pm - 4:00pm
*Pats Game at 8:30pm
Where: The Noble and Greenough School
10 Campus Drive
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
Age: Boys and Girls, 3rd-9th grade
Sign up early, we will limit enrollment!
Special guest Kevin Eastman, former Assistant Coach of the Celtics with Doc Rivers and former LA Clippers Head of Basketball Operations will be speaking to the kids on the role of being a good teammate and a hard worker on and off the court.
Premier ISL and High School Coachs
- Alex Gallagher, Noble and Greenough School, Women’s Varsity Coach
- Keith Zalaski, The Rivers School, Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
- Alfred Chan, Wellesley High School, Men’s Varsity Assistant Coach
- Glen Magpiong, Wellesley High School, Women’s Varsity Coach
- Mike Reidy, Wellesley High School, Men's Varsity Coach
- Luke Day, Brookline High School, Men’s Varsity Coach
- Scott Forest, Brimmer and May School, Assistant Men’s Varsity Coach
- Lamar Reddicks, Milton Academy, Athletic Director and Men's Varsity Basketball Coach
- More to be announced