Program Participant Growth, 2015-Current
Health Testings Provided
- 6,447 have had access to health services through BHC’s health care sponsorship program.
- 480 families have access to clean water through distribution of Sur Eau.
- 73% of our females feel confident enough to stand up for themselves against unwanted sexual approaches.
- 100% of participants have an increase in knowledge of health issues surrounding Rwanda (malaria, hygiene and sanitation, H.I.V., reproductive health, etc.).
Percent of Men in attendance at family days supporting Females in sport
G3 Basketball Progamming, 2017-Current
- 25% of G3 participants have access to travel, competition, and recruitment through “AAU Done the Right Way”.
- 92% of participants in program have improved GPA through G3’s “Gear up for Grades” tutoring program.
- 71% of participants learned and instilled new healthy eating habits through nutrition and healthy cooking classes.